Brunswick Exposition Novelty
The Exposition Novelty™ table was originally introduced in 1878. With its superb workmanship, exquisite and elaborate inlays, and elegantly carved legs, it represented the contrast between the decade’s sophisticated culture of innovation and the country’s untamed West. Accordingly, this stately and detailed table was the judge’s favorite of the age, winning gold medals in San Francisco and Cincinnati Expositions.
Brunswick Billiards has chosen to revive the Exposition Novelty in a limited edition of 25 tables to celebrate and honor its 165th anniversary. Each table includes a limited edition matching cue rack and cue. This table’s heritage design speaks to a bold era of art and culture in America and around the world. Its elegance finely represents how Brunswick has been connecting generations of billiard enthusiasts throughout its 165-year history.
Each Exposition Novelty table features a limited edition brass Brunswick emblem, and includes a matching wall-mounted cue rack and a limited edition Brunswick brand Exposition Novelty Cue manufactured by Predator®.
Due to the unique, high-end nature of this table, the availability may vary over time. See your local Brunswick dealer, or email us for more details.
||Standard (as shown)
||Asian Water Buffalo Bone
Base Frame Construction
- Made from solid white oak
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction providing a strong and sturdy base
- Utilizes superior dovetailed cross-supports
Matching Cue Rack:
Exposition Novelty Wall Rack
Brunswick standard features include:
Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
High Performance Nut Plate Construction
Super Speed Cushions
- Beautifully grained Sapele wood rails
- Intricate veneer inlay patterns feature European Oak Burl, French Walnut Burl, Sycamore, Movingue, Ash Burl and Karelian Birch
- Solid White Oak legs and base frame
- Solid brass rosettes set against French Walnut Burl veneer
- “Limited Edition” brass plaque on the end sill of the table
Detailed Product Specifications (PDF)