2017 XDURO FullSeven 5.0 E-Bike
Equiped with the Bosch Performance CX which has been specially optimized for sporty use.
The motor delivers a constant maximum torque of up to 75 Nm up even to a high speed range
The legendary XDURO Seven / Nine series offers a unique range of ePerformance mountain bikes with suspension travel of up to 120 mm for light and medium terrain. The full suspension XDURO models give you the choice between carbon or aluminum framed bikes, as well as standard or new PLUS tire widths.
- FRAME: Haibike aluminum 6061, hydroformed, Gravity Casting Interface, 27.5", 120mm
- REAR SHOCKS: R Suntour Unair LO-R, Air
- FORKS: R Suntour Aion LO-R, Air, Travel: 120mm
- SPROCKET: Sram X-Sync, 18 teeth
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram NX, 11-speed
- COGSET: Sram PG1130, 11-42 teeth
- FRONT HUB: Rims: Alexrims MD23/Hub: XLC Evo Disc
- REAR HUB: Rims: Alexrims MD23/Hub: XLC Evo Disc
- TIRES: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance, 27.5"x2.35"
- BRAKES: Magura MT4, 203/180mm
- HANDLEBAR: Haibike components TheBar++, 740mm
- STEM: Haibike components The Stem++, A-Head stem
- SEAT: Xduro Light MTB
- SEAT POST: Haibike components The Seatpost++
- EXTRAS: Skidplate
- MOTOR: Bosch Performance CX, 350W
- BATTERY: Bosch Powerpack 500Wh
- DISPLAY: Bosch Intuvia Display
- WEIGHT: 49lbs