Hyperlite FAD 4.5'
MOST VERSATILE FUN AQUATIC DEVICE
Easy to inflate & deflate with a surf inspired shape, the FAD boards are built with a durable drop-stitch construction making them rigid when inflated and super compact for storage when deflated. Their Machined EVA Traction Pads makes them grippy for wakesurfing while the handle hook and dual handles permit easy get-ups and hands free riding. You can kneel, lay, stand or sit on the multi-functional FAD boards. The riding possibilities are endless, opening up a world of pure imagination on for your friends and family. Fun for all ages, the FADs are guaranteed to turn some heads on your lake this summer.
- Drop Stitch Construction
- Pull Straps: Pull up straps for easy re-boarding
- Machined EVA Traction:Traction pad for unsurpassed foot grip
- Handle Hook - For hands free starts/riding
- Multiple Riding Options: Kneel, Lay, Stand, or Sit- multiple riding options
- RAD+ Pump RAD+ specific pump included
- Nylon Handle For steering when the handle is docked in the handle hook
- PSI-Capable of holding up to 20 PSI
Drop Stitch is a pretty amazing material HO is using to create the RAD. This material allows them to build inflatable items that can be inflated to optimum rigidity while delivering the most durable inflatables we've ever offered. This innovative material is called Drop Stitch and is achieved by joining two pieces of support fabric together with thousands of fine polyester thread lengths. Each thread is spaced evenly and all threads are the exact same length. Next an air-tight coating is applied to the top and bottom of the support material to ensure an air tight seal. The result is Drop Stitch Construction. Drop Stitch construction is capable of achieving levels of pressure equal to 20 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch).