Nitro SFU Snowboard 2018
The 2018 Nitro SFU Snowboard is built with the Stance mold and is loaded with all the tech that Nitro has to offer. Only this time, the SFU is offered at an incredible price, allowing us to help riders get outside and play in the snow. The features on the SFU provide everything riders will need to push their skills without killing the credit card. Finally, a deck made for everyone!
- Flat Out Rocker: Flat Out Rocker is a hybrid Zero Camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns and smooth maneuvers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. This playful yet stable profile allows for easy progression and all-mountain domination.
- Rail Killer Edge: Nitro’s Railkiller Edge is your secret weapon for rails, rocks and longevity! With its unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, the Railkiller Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.
- Bi-Lite Laminates are forgiving and strong. The rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base is easy and versatile. Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material - Nitro’s FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Power Core: Performance driven. Nitro’s Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Radial Sidecut is the simplest and most common of all sidecuts. One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Flex: Urban
- Shape: Twin